Recipe by Toujours Pur
A fast, easy salad when you have no time to really cook but are still looking for a delicious meal that's filling and healthy.
- 1 (120 g) steak
- green salad
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into small squares
- 1 small onion, cut into rings
- 30 g feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cucumber, cut into small squares
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the steak into small cubes and fry in a pan with butter. Season with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Do so to your own taste.
- Wash the iceberg salad and place in a bowl. Add the bell pepper, onions and cucumber. Add the feta cheese and when the steak is done, add this as well.
- Use the cooking liquid from the steak as a dressing.