1/5 Photos of A Feel Good Meal
NO guilt here! After the Zaar world tour I needed a low fat - low calorie meal and came up with this. Using garden fresh herbs and veggies. Pasta is a comfort food for many using whole wheat pasta giving more fiber, no sodium, low in fat, with no preservatives. A low fat pasta dish Making a feel good meal that is good for you! Having fresh veggies, herbs and lots of heat from hot pepper to kick it up with flavor and very little oil keeping the fat down.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 13 1/4 ounces whole wheat pasta, cooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 hot red chili peppers, minced
- 2/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2/3 cup zucchini (use baby with blossom still attached if possible)
- 1/4 cup broccoli floret
- 2/3 cup red bell pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- black pepper, to taste
- 1In a large fry pan heat oil.
- 2Add veggies and stir fry for a couple minutes till desired tenderness.
- 3Add herbs and stir to combine.
- 4Add pasta and 1/2 cup pasta water.
- 5Adjust taste with salt and pepper if desired.
- 6If not watching your fat go ahead and drizzle olive oil over and or top with grated cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Feel Good Meal
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.9
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 9.0 g