This egg muffin is faster and cheaper than waiting in the drive-through on your way to work.
Make and share this A Faster Egg Muffin recipe from Food.com.
- By the time it takes to read this, you can be done already! Why wait in a drive through? Need to eat healthy? Use a whole grain muffin! Feel like you must eat in your car? Okay wrap it in a paper towel and drive.
- Here's how to make:.
- Use a 2 cup glass pyrex measuring cup (makes the perfect size)!
- Break your egg into the pyrex and stir it up to break the yolk.
- Top with deli ham.
- Cook in microwave for 30 seconds on high.
- Top with shredded cheese and cook for 15-20 seconds longer to melt cheese.
- With a butterknife loosen the cooked egg and guide it onto your muffin and place the top on it.
- Go ahead eat it!
I make these all the time for the guys in my office. They love them. Last week I tried a new idea and spread a little jalapeno jelly on the toasted muffin before adding the eggs, cheese and ham. Now they want them fixed that way all the time!
Breakfast of Champions...meaning for those that want to stay in shape. I'm in shape. Round is a shape. Made for Alphabet Soup Tag.
This was perfect! I didn't have any English muffins so used one of those thin sandwich buns they sell now-a-days. Used Monterey jack cheese as it was what I had on hand. Thanks for posting!