1/2 Photos of A Faster Egg Muffin
Viki Anderson's Note:
This egg muffin is faster and cheaper than waiting in the drive-through on your way to work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1By the time it takes to read this, you can be done already! Why wait in a drive through? Need to eat healthy? Use a whole grain muffin! Feel like you must eat in your car? Okay wrap it in a paper towel and drive.
- 2Here's how to make:.
- 3Use a 2 cup glass pyrex measuring cup (makes the perfect size)!
- 4Break your egg into the pyrex and stir it up to break the yolk.
- 5Top with deli ham.
- 6Cook in microwave for 30 seconds on high.
- 7Top with shredded cheese and cook for 15-20 seconds longer to melt cheese.
- 8With a butterknife loosen the cooked egg and guide it onto your muffin and place the top on it.
- 9Go ahead eat it!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Faster Egg Muffin
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.0
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 245.5 mg
- Sodium 950.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 21.5 g