Recipe by Viki Anderson
This egg muffin is faster and cheaper than waiting in the drive-through on your way to work.
Top Review by Babsygirl
I make these all the time for the guys in my office. They love them. Last week I tried a new idea and spread a little jalapeno jelly on the toasted muffin before adding the eggs, cheese and ham. Now they want them fixed that way all the time!
- 1 English muffin, toasted & buttered
- 1 egg
- 1 slice deli ham (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1⁄4 cup cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- By the time it takes to read this, you can be done already! Why wait in a drive through? Need to eat healthy? Use a whole grain muffin! Feel like you must eat in your car? Okay wrap it in a paper towel and drive.
- Here's how to make:.
- Use a 2 cup glass pyrex measuring cup (makes the perfect size)!
- Break your egg into the pyrex and stir it up to break the yolk.
- Top with deli ham.
- Cook in microwave for 30 seconds on high.
- Top with shredded cheese and cook for 15-20 seconds longer to melt cheese.
- With a butterknife loosen the cooked egg and guide it onto your muffin and place the top on it.
- Go ahead eat it!