1/2 Photos of A Famous Chicken Salad Sandwich
After enjoying an Arby's sandwich I could not help but try to make one similar because it was that good. I think this is pretty close, but better because all the fruits are fresh. I don't really measure so, the measurements are guesses, and it's more of getting a desired consistency. Also use your own favorite type of bread. I preferably use whole grain wheat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain chicken and put in bowl.
- 2Add some mayo (about 2 tbsp) so that it does not have that dry appearance.
- 3Next, start adding the apples, grapes, celery, and pecans (may need to add mayo to keep everything from getting dry).
- 4Next, chop up the egg (if you choose to use it) and add it to the salad.
- 5Spread the salad on the bread with lettuce and tomato. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Famous Chicken Salad Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.8
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 44.4 mg
- Sodium 209.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 23.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: