After enjoying an Arby's sandwich I could not help but try to make one similar because it was that good. I think this is pretty close, but better because all the fruits are fresh. I don't really measure so, the measurements are guesses, and it's more of getting a desired consistency. Also use your own favorite type of bread. I preferably use whole grain wheat.
- Drain chicken and put in bowl.
- Add some mayo (about 2 tbsp) so that it does not have that dry appearance.
- Next, start adding the apples, grapes, celery, and pecans (may need to add mayo to keep everything from getting dry).
- Next, chop up the egg (if you choose to use it) and add it to the salad.
- Spread the salad on the bread with lettuce and tomato. Enjoy!