- 2 tablespoons yogurt, beaten
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oats, powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon brewer's yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all these together to prepare a smooth paste.
- Apply this evenly on your face.
- Keep it on till it becomes really crisp and dry.
- Then, using chilled water, gently scrub off the mask.
- Do this at least thrice a week for best results.
- This will give you a bright complexion and remove your dark under-eye circles.
- Using this mask, coupled with a daily brisk walk of 40 minutes, will improve your blood circulation and give your skin a natural glow!