From Rima Soni's column, Weekend magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all these together to prepare a smooth paste.
- 2Apply this evenly on your face.
- 3Keep it on till it becomes really crisp and dry.
- 4Then, using chilled water, gently scrub off the mask.
- 5Do this at least thrice a week for best results.
- 6This will give you a bright complexion and remove your dark under-eye circles.
- 7Using this mask, coupled with a daily brisk walk of 40 minutes, will improve your blood circulation and give your skin a natural glow!
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A face mask for a bright complexion
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 14.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: