Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Rima Soni's column, Weekend magazine.
Make and share this A face mask for a bright complexion recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all these together to prepare a smooth paste.
- Apply this evenly on your face.
- Keep it on till it becomes really crisp and dry.
- Then, using chilled water, gently scrub off the mask.
- Do this at least thrice a week for best results.
- This will give you a bright complexion and remove your dark under-eye circles.
- Using this mask, coupled with a daily brisk walk of 40 minutes, will improve your blood circulation and give your skin a natural glow!