Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Seasoned just right, this potato and bean salad will be a hit at your next summertime BBQ. This is much lower in fat than the usual potato salad.
- Place potatoes large saucepan.
- Add water to cover.
- Bring to boil; cook until potatoes are just tender.
- Add beans; cook 2 minutes.
- Drain; cool slightly.
- Mix potatoes, beans, olives, celery and onion in large bowl.
- Whisk remaining ingredients in small bowl. Add to vegetables; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- Stir before serving.
Although I omitted the green beans because I was out of them, This salad had a nice flavor. The addition of olives and oil/vinegar in potato salad was a nice lighter change from using mayo (I used up the remaining olives from La Boqueria Marinated Spanish Olives). The dill gave alot of flavor, and made for a beautiful presentation. Thanks for sharing this recipe.