Prep 25 mins
Cook 12 hrs
A wonderfull company dessert, lovely presentation and tastes great too. chill time is cook time
Make and share this A Different Tiramisu recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 (14 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 2⁄3 cups finely crushed shortbread cookies
- 1⁄4 cup grated chocolate
- Combine ricotta cheese, icing sugar, sour cream and coffee liqueur in a medium mixing bowl.
- Place cranberry sauce in a separate bowl and beat with a fork until smooth.
- To layer dessert, spoon 2 tablespoon of the cranberry mixture in a medium wine glass.
- Add 1/3 cup cookie crumbs, spreading to the edge of the glass.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the ricotta mixture over the crumbs.
- Continue layering by adding 1/3 cup cookie crumbs and 1/4 cup cranberry mixture.
- Finish with 1/4 cup of the ricotta mixture.
- Repeat the layering process with the remaining ingredients in 3 additional wine glasses.
- Amounts needed for layering will vary with size and shape of wine glasses.
- Top each tiramisu with grated chocolate.
- Loosely cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
Hi Probably your recipe is good, I dont want to misjudge it coz I didn't make it but what make Tiramisuis so unique and special is the taste of coffee and chocolate. I guess your ruining the recipe by adjust the ingredients!.