1/5 Photos of A Different Style Fried Rice
Got this from Everyday With Rachael Ray. A wonderful twist to eggs and rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a medium nonstick skillet over high heat and coat with cooking spray.
- 2Pour half of the eggs into the pan, swirling to coat the bottom, and let cook until set, about 1 minute.
- 3Remove the skillet from the heat.
- 4Flip the eggs and cook for 1 minute more.
- 5Transfer the egg tortilla to a cutting board and repeat the process with the cooking spray and the remaining egg.
- 6Roll up each egg tortilla and slice crosswise into 1/4 inch thick strips.
- 7In a large skillet, heat the sesame oil over high heat.
- 8Add the shrimp, chorizo and onion and cook, stirring, until the shrimp is just opaque, 1 - 2 minutes.
- 9Mix in the rice, soy sauce and sherry.
- 10Cook until heated through.
- 11Stir in the egg strips and top with cilantro.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Different Style Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.1
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 217.7 mg
- Sodium 864.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 22.2 g