Got this from Everyday With Rachael Ray. A wonderful twist to eggs and rice.
Make and share this A Different Style Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over high heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Pour half of the eggs into the pan, swirling to coat the bottom, and let cook until set, about 1 minute.
- Remove the skillet from the heat.
- Flip the eggs and cook for 1 minute more.
- Transfer the egg tortilla to a cutting board and repeat the process with the cooking spray and the remaining egg.
- Roll up each egg tortilla and slice crosswise into 1/4 inch thick strips.
- In a large skillet, heat the sesame oil over high heat.
- Add the shrimp, chorizo and onion and cook, stirring, until the shrimp is just opaque, 1 - 2 minutes.
- Mix in the rice, soy sauce and sherry.
- Cook until heated through.
- Stir in the egg strips and top with cilantro.