Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Want something off the grill for a Summer lunch? Add 3 guests, your favorite chilled beverage and maybe a fruit salad and enjoy!
- Brush chicken and onion with 1/2 cup of the salad dressing and set aside.
- Combine 1/4 cup of the salad dressing with the cabbage, mix well and set aside.
- Grill the chicken 5 to 7 minutes per side or until no pink in the center.
- Top each chicken breast with a slice of Swiss cheese during the last minute of grilling.
- Grill onion slices 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until browned and tender.
- Grill rolls until toasted.
- Spread toasted sides with remaining salad dressing.
- Place chicken on roll bottoms.
- Top with onion, cabbage mixture and roll tops.
- Garnish each, if desired, with a dill pickle spear and a toothpick.
- Serve immediately.