Martini Guy's Note:
Want something off the grill for a Summer lunch? Add 3 guests, your favorite chilled beverage and maybe a fruit salad and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush chicken and onion with 1/2 cup of the salad dressing and set aside.
- 2Combine 1/4 cup of the salad dressing with the cabbage, mix well and set aside.
- 3Grill the chicken 5 to 7 minutes per side or until no pink in the center.
- 4Top each chicken breast with a slice of Swiss cheese during the last minute of grilling.
- 5Grill onion slices 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until browned and tender.
- 6Grill rolls until toasted.
- 7Spread toasted sides with remaining salad dressing.
- 8Place chicken on roll bottoms.
- 9Top with onion, cabbage mixture and roll tops.
- 10Garnish each, if desired, with a dill pickle spear and a toothpick.
- 11Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Different Grilled Chicken Reuben Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 657.1
- Calories from Fat 345
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 1046.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 39.7 g