This was just something that we threw together one night for a different kind of garlic bread. It came out super yummy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place slices of bread on a stone or cookie sheet. Brush with a little olive oil or melted butter.
- 2In a small sauce pan, add olive oil or butter. (whatever you like).
- 3When hot, add Italian seasonings and garlic. (You can adjust the amount of garlic and Italian seasoning to your taste).
- 4Cook about 2 to 3 minutes until garlic is softened. Be careful not to burn garlic.
- 5Add sliced tomatoes on top of sliced bread. Brush mixture on top of bread and tomatoes.
- 6Add cheese. (You can use an Italian blend cheese if you like).
- 7Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- 8This is good with any Italian dish! I love it with spaghetti!
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Different Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 717.8
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 89.5 mg
- Sodium 1403.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 35.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: