3 hrs 45 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
Most Eclair Cakes or Desserts use Graham Crackers. I find that by using Club Crackers, the desert actually tastes more like a true Chocolate Eclair. I find its not as sweet using the Club Crackers also. If you don't want to make the frosting, use a ready made chocolate fudge frosting. Just heat for a few seconds so its pourable. Cook time is chill time. To make it lighter, you can use sugar free pudding, low fat milk, low fat Club crackers, and sugar free Cool Whip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) box Club crackers
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (9 ounce) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1Arrange Club crackers on the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan, to completely cover bottom in a single layer.
- 2Mix pudding and milk, then fold in cool whip.
- 3Pour pudding mixture on layer of Club crackers, then add another layer of crackers,to completely cover top in a single layer. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 4Melt chocolate and butter together. Once combined, add remaining ingredients, stirring until all combined.
- 5Pour frosting over chilled cake and refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
- 6You will have Club crackers left.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Different Chocolate Eclair Cake (Dessert)
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 686.1
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 845.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 59.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g