1/1 Photo of A Different Chicken Dijonaisse
Elegant, creamy and delicious. Quick to make. A pinch of rosemary, thyme or tarragon can be added, if to your taste. Spoon over puff pastry patty shells for company. Or over noodles, pasta, or mashed potatoes for an upscale family dinner. From my "Olde Recipe" files.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute or sweat onions and garlic in butter until onion is soft.
- 2Remove onions
- 3Add chicken to skillet along with a little more butter if needed, and cook and stir until chicken is opaque and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Do not overcook.
- 4Add the cooked onions and the mustard and cook and stir for 1 minute.
- 5Add sour cream, salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Add a little dry white wine or sherry or milk or cream to thin the sauce a little. Stir together for 1 or 2 minutes or until heated through but do not boil.
- 7Serve over favorite noodles and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Different Chicken Dijonaisse
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 613.8
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 199.6 mg
- Sodium 371.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 47.5 g