Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Rich and wonderfully sinful
- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling
- 524.46 g package devil's food cake mix (without pudding)
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans
- 118.29 ml butter (melted)
- whipped topping
- chocolate bar, shavings
- Drain pineapple, reserve liquid.
- Spread pineapple in a lightly greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Add pie filling, spreading gently.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over pie filling.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Combine butter and reserved pineapple liquid.
- Drizzle on cake mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares, top with whipped topping and chocolate shavings.
This was as easy and as good as is shows...thanks Just Cher...it's a winner for a group. Mimi
We loved this! Super quick and easy and delicious! I took it to a friends house to share and it was a hit! The only thing I did different was I used the 20oz can of crushed pineapple. This is a keeper. Thank you!
Delicious, especially served with whipped cream. Loved the crunchy bits of chocolate and nuts. It was a breeze to throw together, too.