- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package devil's food cake mix (without pudding)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- whipped topping
- chocolate bar, shavings
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserve liquid.
- Spread pineapple in a lightly greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Add pie filling, spreading gently.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over pie filling.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Combine butter and reserved pineapple liquid.
- Drizzle on cake mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares, top with whipped topping and chocolate shavings.