Jojo Loves to Cook's Note:
This is like a chicken wing dip and a nacho dip combined. It is so addicting and makes plenty! I have made it many times and had to give the recipe to everyone who tries it. Made ahead for ease when entertaining and you can change the hot sauce amount to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the chicken in garlic and a little olive oil.Drain.
- 2Combine chicken pieces and hot sauce in saucepan and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- 3Add mozzarella cheese and cool 1 minute longer stirring.
- 4In microwavable bowl add cream cheese and blue cheese and heat for 1 1/2 minutes.
- 5mix chicken and cheese mixture put in oven proof bowl.
- 6Chill until set.
- 7when ready to use heat at 350 degrees until warm.
- 8serve with chips.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Different and Delicious Nacho Dip
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.1
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.3 mg
- Sodium 439.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken wing sauce