Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is like a chicken wing dip and a nacho dip combined. It is so addicting and makes plenty! I have made it many times and had to give the recipe to everyone who tries it. Made ahead for ease when entertaining and you can change the hot sauce amount to taste.
- 3 diced boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup frank's chicken wing sauce (hot sauce will do)
- 250 g cream cheese
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- tortilla chips or pita chips or sourdough bread
- Cook the chicken in garlic and a little olive oil.Drain.
- Combine chicken pieces and hot sauce in saucepan and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add mozzarella cheese and cool 1 minute longer stirring.
- In microwavable bowl add cream cheese and blue cheese and heat for 1 1/2 minutes.
- mix chicken and cheese mixture put in oven proof bowl.
- Chill until set.
- when ready to use heat at 350 degrees until warm.
- serve with chips.
This is very tasty - thanks for posting. Next time I might add some green onions for colour and taste.