Recipe by cfletcher
This has got to be the easiest appetizer in the world ! It has 2 ingredients and anyone who has tried these just loves them! My plate always comes home empty....so enjoy !
Top Review by Oops - Fire in the Kitchen
Not only for the single ladies, this one's a real keeper. They are quick and easy to prepare and no one believed that I actually made them. People couldn't figure out what the other ingredient was besides the bacon. It was the first date with a pig that I actually enjoyed.
Directions See How It's Made
- Take the bacon and cut it in half.
- Wrap each individual date in the 1/2 slice of raw bacon.
- Secure each bacon wrapped date with a toothpick.
- Place all of these dates on a cookie sheet.
- Cook at 350 for approximately 30 minutes, turning them once.
- They are done when all sides are brown.
- Remove toothpicks before serving.
- These are easily transported and reheated.
- Serve warm and wait for the applause!