Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I pour this over tempeh, steamed veggies or fried tofu. Would also be great over rice or noodles. Could be used as a dip for spring rolls or pot stickers.
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄8 cup rice vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2-1 cup warm water
- Mix all ingredients but water together in a saucepan over medium heat until smooth.
- Whisk in water slowly to achieve desired consistency. I tend to use a full cup of water for sauces, and closer to a half cup for dips.
- Heat until almost boiling and serve.
- Garnish with cilantro or scallions if desired.