Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has become a favorite snack/lunch. Just spread it on crackers.
Make and share this A Crock of Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- Add the first 8 ingredients to the container of a food processor.
- Process a few seconds.
- Slowly pour in the wine and blend until mixture is a spreadable consistency.
- Transfer mixture to a small crock or bowl; cover and refrigerate.
- Bring to room temperature and serve with crackers.
This was good, but rather "plain" for our tastes. I used a really good Parmesan and that flavor did come through however. Nice consistency - just needs a little more spice for our taste.
This is very good and has a nice "kick" to it. I used jack cheese with hot peppers and 4 oz of cream cheese. I enjoyed it with blue corn tortilla chips. Yum!