Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Courtesy of Southern Living, this recipe is for their Roasted potato and green bean salad. But we like it on our home grown arugula. Try it this summer when the tarragon is fresh.
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- Whisk together 1st 6 ingredients in a small bowl until combined.
- Gradually whisk in oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until smooth.
- Whisk in green onion and tarragon.
- Use immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 days.
- Let chilled dressing stand 30 minutes before using.