Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
Wonderful recipe from the Kraft website. for quick, smooth jigglers. Great treat for Valentines when you use strawberry jello and vanilla yogurt. For those with diet concerns - use sugar-free jello, Sugar free fat free pudding, and skim milk. It tastes great.
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 2 (5/8 ounce) packages gelatin, any flavor (8 serving size each)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (4-serving size)
- Boil the water and stir into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 3 minute until completely dissolved.
- .*** Don't SKIP this step, Cool 30 minute at room temperature.
- POUR milk into a different bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute
- Add to gelatin; stir until well blended.
- Pour into a pan, candy mold, etc.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Made for valentine's day with cherry jello. It was pretty good. The kids loved the heart shapes we cut out. Heavier than traditional jigglers, but nice flavor.
I tried this recipe with sugar free raspberry jello and suar free fat free vanilla pudding, and it was awful!!! Completely inedible. I am giving this 2 stars because I think it might have been at least edible if I had used regular jello and pudding. But because i can't eat sugar, i won't be able to give this recipe another try. Sorry Mcishtrish, I wanted to like it.