Recipe by Mcishtrish
Wonderful recipe from the Kraft website. for quick, smooth jigglers. Great treat for Valentines when you use strawberry jello and vanilla yogurt. For those with diet concerns - use sugar-free jello, Sugar free fat free pudding, and skim milk. It tastes great.
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 2 (5/8 ounce) packages gelatin, any flavor (8 serving size each)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (4-serving size)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the water and stir into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 3 minute until completely dissolved.
- .*** Don't SKIP this step, Cool 30 minute at room temperature.
- POUR milk into a different bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute
- Add to gelatin; stir until well blended.
- Pour into a pan, candy mold, etc.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm.
- Store in the refrigerator.