- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
- 4 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 lb semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 lb M&M's plain chocolate candy (peanut or plain)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl.
- Add sugars, vanilla, baking soda, butter, and peanut butter, one at a time, blending well after each addition.
- Stir in oats, chocolate chips, and M&M’s until well blended.
- Form large tablespoons of dough into balls.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet 4 inches apart.
- Bake 12 -15 minutes. Do not overbake. Cool on wire racks.