Recipe by KittyKitty
This is a really good punch, that serves alot of people inexpensively. it looks really pretty with an ice ring floating in it. Citric acid is relatively easy to find,it comes in a powder form, ask your grocery if you can't find it, it's really important in this recipe.
- 2 ounces citric acid
- 2 quarts boiling water
- 5 cups sugar
- 5 quarts cold water
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine citric acid and boiling water in a ceramic heatproof container; stir until citric acid dissolves. Let stand 24 hours.
- Combine sugar and 5 quarts cold water; stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add citric acid mixture, chilled pineapple juice, and orange juice concentrate; stir mixture well.
- Serve over ice.