Recipe by CrAzYcOoKeR222
This is one BIG sandwich--it has different kinds of meat and cheeses. This is a great sandwich to take to a picnic.
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 loaf unsliced round white bread (1- 1/2 pounds) or 1 loaf whole wheat bread (1- 1/2 pounds)
- 1⁄2 lb sliced cooked ham
- 1⁄4 lb sliced salami
- 1⁄2 lb swiss cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 1⁄2 lb muenster cheese (or your favorite cheese)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the cucumber, tomato, onion, and salad dressing; set aside.
- Cut one inch off the top of bead; set aside.
- Carefully hollow out top and bottom of loaf, leaving in a 1/2-inch shell.
- (discard the removed bread or save for another use) Layer a fourth of the ham, salami, pork, and cheese in side the shell.
- Top with a third of the vegetable mixture.
- Repeat layers ending with the meat and cheeses, gently pressing down to flatten as needed.
- Replace bread top; wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until serving.