1/2 Photos of A Big Dose of Lime Snowball Cookies
Uses fresh lime juice and lime oil. If you cannot find lime oil, add more juice or zest. From Bon Appetit December 2005. These will disappear from your Holiday cookie tray!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl combine the flour and cornstarch and blend well. Set aside.
- 3In a larger mixing bowl, using electric mixer, beat the butter and 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Mix in the fresh lime juice, lime zest, and lime oil if using.
- 5Beat in the flour mixture until smooth.
- 6Refrigerate cookie dough until just firm, approximately 45 minutes.
- 7Line two aluminum baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 8Butter a measuring spoon and measure out a scant 1 tablespoon of the dough. Form into balls and place on the prepared baking sheets. Space the cookies 1" apart.
- 9Bake cookies for about 23 minutes or until browned on bottom and golden brown on top. Transfer the baking sheets to counter, and immediately sift with the remaining confectioner's sugar.
- 10Cool the cookies completely on baking sheet.
- 11Yield is estimated.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Big Dose of Lime Snowball Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (568 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1117.8
- Calories from Fat 669
- Total Fat 74.4 g
- Saturated Fat 46.7 g
- Cholesterol 195.2 mg
- Sodium 14.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: