Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For those of us who like a brighter color and a richer flavor. Fabulous on those hot summer afternoons.
- 2 ounces citrus-infused vodka (lemon or orange recommended)
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons raspberry-cranberry frozen juice concentrate, to taste
- 1⁄2 lime, cut into 1/4 inch wedges
- 12 ounces crushed ice
- Fill 16 oz shaker 3/4 full with crushed ice.
- Pour all ingredients (with the exception of the lime wedges) over ice, shake for approximately 10 seconds.
- Pour into martini glasses, straining ice as you go.
- Garnish with lime wedge on the rim of the glass.
- Note: We always keep a container of the Cran-Raspberry concentrate in a resealable jar in the freezer, it's easy to take out a couple of tablespoons whenever you need them--you never know when there will be a Cosmo emergency!