Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Padley Wood.
Make and share this A Berry Lime Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce lime-flavored vodka
- 3⁄4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3⁄4 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 3⁄4 ounce Amaretto
- 1⁄2 ounce creme de cassis
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a martini glass.
This has a really fun flavor-I enjoyed the combination a ton! I was out of Amaretto so I subbed the almond extract and apple juice to make the 3/4 oz (per the kitchen definitions). I thought it was a bit too almondy for me - but will make it again using amaretto as that migh have been the issue - or maybe just my preference. I loved the fresh lime with the vodka, raspberry and creme de cassis. A keeper-I highly recommend trying this one!! **Made for December Beverage Tag 2007**