Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄3 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated lemons, rind of
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarsley ground black pepper
- 4 beef shell steaks or 4 strip steaks, about 1 inch thick (4-6 oz.)
- In samll bowl, combine steak sauce, lemon peel, garlic and pepper; brush on both sides of steaks.
- Grill steaks over Medium heat for 15 minutes on each side or until done, brushing with sauce occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
This was easy and pretty good. At first, I thought it was too vinegary. So I seasoned with Kosher salt and all was right with my world. My shell steaks were about 14 oz (the recipe says 4-6 oz) and 15 minutes is far too long to cook them, at least on an indoor grill pan like I used. Also, steak should always rest before being served.