1/1 Photo of A.1. Stuffed Shells With Chicken #A1
2 hrs 3 mins
1 hr 28 mins
Chef #1803063242's Note:
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry: Quick Dinner Pasta Entree
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grill the chicken thighs about 20 minutes.
- 2Chop the grilled chicken into small cubes or shred, combine with 1/4 cup A.1. sauce in a bowl.
- 3Halve 8 tomatoes, place in a shallow baking pan and roast in an oven uncovered 20 minutes at 350 degrees, while finely chopping the uncooked tomatoes.
- 4Add chopped raw tomatoes to A.1. chicken mixture.
- 5Turn the roasted tomatoes into thick sauce using a food mill to remove skin and seed, then combine it with remaining A.1. sauce in another bowl.
- 6Cook the jumbo shells about 8 minutes in boiling water and drain.
- 7Grate the goat cheese and combine with A.1. chicken mixture.
- 8Spoon the three ingredient mixture into the cooked shells, placing side by side in a shallow baking pan.
- 9Spoon A.1. tomato sauce mixture evenly over each shell.
- 10Lightly cover baking pan with foil and place in preheated 325 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A.1. Stuffed Shells With Chicken #A1
Serving Size: 1 (416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.6
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 87.8 mg
- Sodium 352.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce
jumbo pasta shells