1/2 Photos of A-1 Savory Stuffed Bell Peppers
From a FBNR Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet, over medium heat, brown meat and cook onion until done. Pour off drippings.
- 2Stir in corn, tomato sauce, rice, steak sauce and pepper; set aside.
- 3Cut tops off of peppers; remove seeds.
- 4Spoon meat mixture into peppers; arrange in 9x9x2 inch baking pan.
- 5Bake at 350* for 30 to 35 minutes or until peppers are done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A-1 Savory Stuffed Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (494 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.7
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 666.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce