Chef #1541280's Note:
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. This is a great casserole then can be made ahead and cooked when ready. The A.1. Steak Sauce adds a great depth of flavor. Also it's a great way to use up all those extra tomatoes in seasons
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 cup corn
- 1 1/2 cups crushed butter flavored crackers, divided
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 22. In large skillet, cook ground turkey until brown, about 15 minutes.
- 33. Add A.1. Steak Sauce and corn. Stir and combined. Remove from heat.
- 44. In a large bowl combine 1 cup of the crushed crackers with melted butter. Press into a greased 8x8 casserole dish.
- 55. Halve or quarter the larger cherry tomatoes and leave smaller ones whole. Place tomatoes in a large bowl and add olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 66. Stir to coat tomatoes.
- 77. In another bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, egg yolk, salt and pepper.
- 88. Spoon cream cheese mixture into pie crust. Top with A.1 ground turkey mixture. Then top with tomatoes.
- 99. Sprinkle casserole with remaining ½ cup of crushed butter crackers.
- 1010. Bake casserole until crumble topping is brown, about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A.1. Savory Cherry Tomato Pie #A1
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 736.9
- Calories from Fat 454
- Total Fat 50.4 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 219.7 mg
- Sodium 1104.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 40.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce