Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. This is a great casserole then can be made ahead and cooked when ready. The A.1. Steak Sauce adds a great depth of flavor. Also it's a great way to use up all those extra tomatoes in seasons
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1⁄2 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 cup corn
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed butter flavored crackers, divided
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2. In large skillet, cook ground turkey until brown, about 15 minutes.
- 3. Add A.1. Steak Sauce and corn. Stir and combined. Remove from heat.
- 4. In a large bowl combine 1 cup of the crushed crackers with melted butter. Press into a greased 8x8 casserole dish.
- 5. Halve or quarter the larger cherry tomatoes and leave smaller ones whole. Place tomatoes in a large bowl and add olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 6. Stir to coat tomatoes.
- 7. In another bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, egg yolk, salt and pepper.
- 8. Spoon cream cheese mixture into pie crust. Top with A.1 ground turkey mixture. Then top with tomatoes.
- 9. Sprinkle casserole with remaining ½ cup of crushed butter crackers.
- 10. Bake casserole until crumble topping is brown, about 30 minutes.