- 1⁄2 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) boneless beef steaks (skirt, top sirloin, flank, top loin)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix steak sauce, mustard, honey and soy sauce. Place steak in nonmetal dish or plastic bag; add steak sauce mixture, turning to coat both sides. Cover; refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade, discard marinade. Grill or broil steak until desired doneness. Note: Prep time does not include marinating time.