Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
One of my husband's favorites!
- 3 -4 lbs roast
- 1 (172 ml) bottle A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- Sauté mushrooms in pan with butter, garlic powder and garlic salt. I also throw minced garlic in here too. Pour the entire bottle of A-1 sauce into bowl and add hot mushroom mixture.
- Put roast in roasting pan and pour mixture all over roast. Top with foil.
- Bake at 350° for approx 2 hours, or until roast is fully cooked.
- Separate A-1 mixture into saucepan. Cook on medium heat and stir in cornstarch (mixed with water) until sauce thickens. You can turn oven off and keep roast warm in there until ready to serve. Pour mixture over roast and enjoy!