1/1 Photo of A.1. Pot Stickers With Chili Pineapple Dipping Sauce #A1
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. This is a new twist on traditional Asian pot stickers. They are savory, spicy and a little sweet. The all in one perfect bite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces all natural wonton wrappers
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups fresh spinach, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 3 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 small red chili pepper, deseeded finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1In a large non- stick frying pan on medium high heat add 1 tablespoon olive oil, spinach, onion and salt & pepper. Sauté until onions are tender and spinach is wilted. Set aside.
- 2To a large mixing bowl add ground turkey, garlic, ginger paste, 2 tablespoons A.1. Original sauce and the sautéed spinach mix all until well incorporated. On a clean surface lay out wonton wrappers a dozen at a time place ½ teaspoon ground turkey mixture in the middle of each wonton. Wet your finger fingers with water and brush a little water on the edge of wonton wrappers fold over the filling and with a back of a fork press wonton together to seal the pot stickers well repeat until you run out of wonton wrappers and filing.
- 3In two large nonstick frying pan add to each pan 1 tablespoons oil on medium high heat when oil is hot add pot stickers to the pans fry 2 minutes turn and fry additional 2 minutes. Add ¼ cup of water in each pan cover with lids lower heat to low and let pot stickers steam for 5 to 7 minutes.
- 4While pot stickers are cooking to a food processer add soya sauce, red chili pepper, remaining table spoon A.1. Original sauce, pineapple brown sugar, 1/3 cup water, cilantro and green onions pulse until combine into a sauce.
- 5Serve pot stickers warm with side of dipping sauce. You may garnish with chopped chives.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A.1. Pot Stickers With Chili Pineapple Dipping Sauce #A1
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.2
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 42.9 mg
- Sodium 361.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 16.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce