Prep 35 mins
Cook 15 mins
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. This is a new twist on traditional Asian pot stickers. They are savory, spicy and a little sweet. The all in one perfect bite!
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups fresh spinach, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 3 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 small red chili pepper, deseeded finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 12 ounces all natural wonton wrappers
- In a large non- stick frying pan on medium high heat add 1 tablespoon olive.
- oil, spinach, onion and salt & pepper. Sauté until onions are tender and.
- spinach is wilted. Set aside.
- To a large mixing bowl add ground turkey, garlic, ginger paste, 2.
- tablespoons A.1. Original sauce and the sautéed spinach mix all until well.
- incorporated. On a clean surface lay out wonton wrappers a dozen at a time.
- place ½ teaspoon ground turkey mixture in the middle of each wonton. Wet.
- your finger fingers with water and brush a little water on the edge of.
- wonton wrappers fold over the filling and with a back of a fork press wonton.
- together to seal the pot stickers well repeat until you run out of wonton.
- wrappers and filing.
- In two large nonstick frying pan add to each pan 1 tablespoons oil on.
- medium high heat when oil is hot add pot stickers to the pans fry 2 minutes.
- turn and fry additional 2 minutes. Add ¼ cup of water in each pan cover.
- with lids lower heat to low and let pot stickers steam for 5 to 7 minutes.
- While pot stickers are cooking to a food processer add soya sauce, red chili.
- pepper, remaining table spoon A.1. Original sauce, pineapple brown sugar,.
- 1/3 cup water, cilantro and green onions pulse until combine into a sauce.
- Serve pot stickers warm with side of dipping sauce. You may garnish with.
- chopped chives.