1/3 Photos of A-1 Meatballs
out of here's Note:
I made these up as grandsons love A-1 sauce. They are very tender and taste like a steak meatball. www.recipezaar.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the sirloin, eggs, bread-soaked in the half and half, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and onion.
- 2Mix very well together.
- 3Form the meatballs into ping-pong ball size and roll in the flour.
- 4Get 2 large frying pans hot; add the butter.
- 5When pan is hot, fry the meatballs until browned on all sides.
- 6Brown them really good then they will not fall apart.
- 7Turn the heat down when they are browned and simmer.
- 8Add the whole bottle of A-1 sauce and 1/2 cup catsup. Let simmer for 15 minutes more.
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A-1 Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (1611 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.2
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 51.8 mg
- Sodium 282.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 9.8 g