Prep 3 mins
Cook 30 mins
Light and low fat.
- Mix ingredients together to form a stiff dough.
- When soup/stew is nearly done, drop by small spoonfuls into soup.
- (Be sure to dip spoon in hot liquid each time).
- Cook slowly uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Cook covered 15 minutes more.
Delicious Dumplings! I made half the recipe to go with Farmhouse Chicken and Gravy and added a pinch of dried dill to the dough. I willl be making these again for various stews and soups! Thanks for posting Barb! Made for When It's Hot Tag Game.
This is the recipe I use all the time. Yummy!