Recipe by Tina Madden
I was fumbling in the fridge and asked DH what he liked better A-1 or Heinz 57. He said A-1 so that is what I did, the seasonings are guesstimated, adjust to your tastes.
Top Review by Chef Chino
Made this today with 4 small pieces of chicken breast, because that was all I had in the freezer. I followed the recipe exactly, and baked 20 minutes on each side. We added more A1 sauce when serving, and the taste was pretty good. Thanks for this easy recipe.
- 4 chicken leg quarters (can use pork chops also)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Season the leg quarters with the pepper, garlic powder and italian seasoning to your taste.
- Place in Casserole dish and ALMOST cover with beer.
- Spread the A-1 sauce on top of the Chicken.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes then take dish from oven and drain the juices. Leave enough juice in bottom of casserole dish to cover the bottom about 1/2 inch.
- Turn chicken over and spread more A-1 on top of quarters.
- Bake an additional 20-30 minutes at 400.