1/1 Photo of A-1 Chicken
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Tina Madden's Note:
I was fumbling in the fridge and asked DH what he liked better A-1 or Heinz 57. He said A-1 so that is what I did, the seasonings are guesstimated, adjust to your tastes.
My Private Note
leg qua ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season the leg quarters with the pepper, garlic powder and italian seasoning to your taste.
- 2Place in Casserole dish and ALMOST cover with beer.
- 3Spread the A-1 sauce on top of the Chicken.
- 4Bake at 375 for 45 minutes then take dish from oven and drain the juices. Leave enough juice in bottom of casserole dish to cover the bottom about 1/2 inch.
- 5Turn chicken over and spread more A-1 on top of quarters.
- 6Bake an additional 20-30 minutes at 400.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A-1 Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 705.2
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 277.2 mg
- Sodium 271.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 61.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce