A.1. Cherry Cobbler Tart #A1
- In a saucepan, cook cherries over medium heat for 6-7 minutes until reduced and cherries have popped. Set aside.
- Cut 1 sheet puff pastry in 9 equal squares. Spray a 12 muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Press each square of puff pastry in 1 muffin compartment. Press dough up sides.
- Combine mascarpone cheese, 1 tablespoon brown sugar and vanilla in bowl. Spoon mixture evenly between 9 puff pastry cups.
- Top mascarpone cheese mixture with cherries.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and butter until combined and crumbly. Top cherries with mixture evenly among cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool until room temperature.
- Place chocolate in a bowl. Heat heavy cream and A1 sauce in a saucepan over medium heat until hot and almost boiling. Pour over chocolate. Whisk until melted and combined.
- To serve: Drizzle ganache on plate. Top with tartlet and top with more ganache. Enjoy!