Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
My hubby loves this...pretty easy too
- 1 (1 1/4 lb) boneless beef top sirloin steaks, 1 inch thick
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 medium yellow squash, halved lengthwise
- 1 small eggplant, halved lengthwise
- 2 medium red onions, halved
- 1⁄2 cup a. 1 . steakhouse new orleans cajun steakhouse marinade, divided
- PLACE steak and combined vegetables in separate resealable plastic bags. Pour 1/4 cup of the marinade over the steak and the remaining marinade over the vegetables. Seal bags; turn to coat. Refrigerate 30 minute to marinate.
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Remove steak and vegetables from bags; discard marinade.
- GRILL steak, uncovered, 17 to 21 minute for medium-rare to medium doneness, adding the vegetables to the grill for the last 5 to 8 minute of the grilling time and cooking until crisp-tender, turning occasionally.