Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. A quick n' easy sweet n' spicy spread like jam that you can add to or top off almost anything...if you like bacon you'll love Bacon Jam n' spread!
- Fry bacon in skillet, remove when done and set aside.
- Leave 3 tablespoons bacon grease in skillet discard rest.
- On medium heat add chopped onion and chopped garlic cloves to skillet.
- Cook until onion is translucent.
- Add crumbled bacon and all other ingredients.
- Cook for about 20 minutes on medium heat until thickened, stir occasionally.