Recipe by Lou
Oh wow! If you like 99 bananas schnapps liquoer, and you like Banana's foster... you're gona LOVE this oatmeal! If there is only two of you... cut the recipe in half, but its so good you'll want to have friends in for brunch! This is my creation, and I do believe it is my all time best creation yet! If you don't have divinci's syrup, I'm sure it will still be great without it. The amount of water is the amount that works for my oatmeal.. so use the amount required for your particular oatmeal.
Top Review by half yank
Oatmeal never tasted so good! my, my. What an improvement to a healthy food! I love this! It is so different and the taste is out of this world. I didn't change a thing.Thanks!
- 1 cup organic oatmeal
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar cinnamon syrup (Divinci's)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar (brown sugar blend works also)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 large banana
- 1⁄4 cup Coffee-Mate cinnamon vanilla liquid creamer (for correct flavor it must be this)
- banana Schnapps
- chocolate whipped cream (must be chocolate..it makes the dish comes in a can)
Directions See How It's Made
- cook oatmeal in amount of water called for on your oatmeal, and add the divinci syrup.Slice the banana into the oatmeal so it can cook into the oats.Cook,over low heat,for 6-8 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add rest of ingredients, except the whipped topping. Bring to a gentle boil, and remove.
- Top with a generous serving of chocolate flavored whipped topping which will melt into the oatmeal giving it a delicate but delicious chocolate flavor.