Recipe by cheeky monkey
My husband is an avid fisherman and comes home often with salmon. We were given this recipe by a friend and it has become a favorite in our family. Very easy! Very good! Try it you'll never go back to other marinades!
Directions See How It's Made
- In Ziploc bag combine all ingredients.
- Place in fridge for one hour.
- Remove fish from bag and discard marinade.
- Place salmon skin side down on preheated barbeque grill at medium high heat.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.