Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
My husband is an avid fisherman and comes home often with salmon. We were given this recipe by a friend and it has become a favorite in our family. Very easy! Very good! Try it you'll never go back to other marinades!
- In Ziploc bag combine all ingredients.
- Place in fridge for one hour.
- Remove fish from bag and discard marinade.
- Place salmon skin side down on preheated barbeque grill at medium high heat.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Got fresh salmon from a friends fishing trip.This marinade was great. Used my george foreman grill came out perfect Thanks for a great & easy recipie
This was a good marinade. It was very simple to make & had a nice flavor. I had ponzu sauce (shoyu with a citrus flavor), so I used that instead of regular shoyu, & cooked it for only about 6 minutes on high heat, otherwise followed the recipe exactly.
I made this last night for my boss and her husband for their dinner and they really enjoyed it. I did have a little taste and I thougt it was delicious. Easy and quick to put together. I will make this again.