Easy to prepare; all occasions. This recipe has been passed down from generations.
Make and share this 9 Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 1 -15 1⁄2 ounce light red kidney beans
- 1 -15 1⁄2 ounce dark red kidney beans
- 1 -15 1⁄2 ounce pinto beans
- 1 -15 1⁄2 ounce green beans
- 1 -15 1⁄2 ounce yellow beans
- 1 -15 1⁄2 ounce lima beans
- 1 -15 1⁄2 ounce great northern bean
- 1 -15 1⁄2 ounce black beans
- 1 -15 1⁄2 ounce garbanzo beans
Salad Dressing Mix
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons sugar or 3 honey
- 3 fresh garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- red cider vinegar
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Empty all the Beans. Add all the beans into a large bowl. Dice up the red onion chop. Then cut 3 stalks of celery into small pieces. Next, cut the red pepper into small pieces.
- Add all the above ingredients into the large bowl with beans. Add the cherry tomatoes to the beans. When finished mixing, add 9 Bean Salad Dressing Mix to the Bean Mix. (recipe for salad dressing is giving below) Double dressing mix if needed. Pour the bean salad into an air sealed container and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or over night. The longer it rest the better it will taste; yummy! It will last up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
- Salad Dressing Mix:.
- Finely chop Oregano, Rosemary, and Thyme. Take garlic cloves and chop until minced. In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Whisk in the olive oil. Mix all ingredients well. After all the dressing is well mixed, pour all of it over the Bean Salad. (Double dressing mix if needed.).
A very quick,healthy,and delecious bean salad.I served it to family and friends at our church function and everyone just couldn't get enough.I rate this with 5 Stars!
Thank You for your recipe, it was very easy to make. Everyone loved it!!