Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an old recipe from my mother's recipe box. She always made this when we were growing up.
Make and share this 8-Minute Light'n Fruity Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (3 ounce) package Jello gelatin, any flavor
- 2⁄3 cup boiling water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, non-dairy topping
- 1 cup diced fruit (optional) or 1 cup fresh berries (optional)
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crusts
- Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water, stirring about 3 minutes.
- Add ice cubes and stir constantly until gelatin is thickened, about 2-3 minutes. Remove any unmelted ice.
- Using wire whip, blend in whipped topping; then whip until smooth.
- Fold in fruit if using.
- Chill if necessary, until mixture will mound.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Chill 2 hours.