Prep 0 mins
Cook 8 mins
Eight minutes is all you'll need to make this sweet and tangy strawberry cheesecake.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1⁄2 pint strawberry, hulled and sliced
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until softened; gradually add sugar. Blend in sour cream and vanilla until well mixed. Gently fold in non-dairy whipped topping, blending well.
- Spoon into prepared graham cracker crust and chill. Garnish with sliced strawberries.
This is so cool, it actually takes 8 minutes and tastes great!