Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a cheesecake made so easily. It literally takes only 8 minutes to make. It tastes great too.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in sugar.
- Blend in sour cream and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped topping; blend well.
- Spoon into crust.
- Chill until set; at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with your favorite topping or eat plain.
- (I top with fresh strawberries).
With my friend's boys over, it took only eight minutes to eat! So, I'm glad I didn't go to too much trouble to make it! It's a good quickie way to make a cheesecake. It was probably set enough in 3 hours, because there weren't any complaints from the peanut gallery. I put a scoop of canned cherries and a squirt of cool whip to make it beautiful for it's short lifespan!! Thanks for a real kid-pleaser!
12 yr old DD made this for dessert tonite. Being a beginner cook it took her more than 8 minutes but well worth every minute of her time. Awesome MMMMMMMM